Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sept. 23

Jonathan has reached the ridiculously cute age of four months and I cannot stop taking pictures of him. I'm convinced this is the cutest age for babies, still so chubby and slightly infantile, but their personal features are starting to bud in their face and you can get glimpses and guesses of what they'll look like when they're older.

I don't want to keep posting pics on facebook because I know, although some of my friends have asked for more pictures of the boys, there are probably a lot of people who roll their eyes and are all "Ugh, more photos of your kids? Really?!" To those people I say- you can unfriend me, it won't hurt my feelings. In fact, I've probably been wanting to unfriend you so I don't have to look at your drunken duck face pics after every weekend. We'll call it even. I'm going to be posting a majority of pictures on here for a while. I had a photo blog but as you can tell I don't really even have time to keep up one blog, much less two.

So, LOOK AT MY ADORABLE BABY:




That middle one, it gets me. I think it's a strong contender for Jonathan's baby portrait. Remember Adam's? He was sleeping on a quilt Tom's grandmother made him.


No comments: