Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Pool Time!

Time to put in your bid for Adam's little brother's baby pool. Whoever most closely guesses his birth stats will get a handmade goodie from me! There will be two winners, one for weight/length and one for date/time; lucky you if you get both. I haven't decided what the prizes will be, but I will definitely personalize them a little for the winners.

So, leave a comment here or drop me a note on facebook and let me know your guess. As I receive them I'll make a little list on the right side of my blog so you can see what the existing guesses are. You can be as detailed as you want, down the fractions of an ounce or to the second.

Some things that may (or may not) influence your guess:
  • Adam came one day before his due date and weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20.5" long.
  • Baby boy's due date has been bumped up (sooner than it was) twice! Adam's was also moved sooner twice.
  • His due date, as of today, is May 7 as of March 5 is April 24.
  • Tom and I were both +8 lb. babies.
Here we are at 31 weeks:

Good luck!

8 comments:

Sae said...

8.6 lbs, May 9th. ^^

erin said...

May 10th, 9 lbs., 21 inches.

An Army Family said...

May 5

19 inches

8 lbs even

Jessica R-B said...

May 3rd @ 4:30 am, 9 lbs 3 oz, 20.75 in.

Haha...it's fun to guess anyway. You look beautiful by the way :)

Leigha said...

April 28th
8.4 lbs, 20 inches

Carol said...

I say April 26th...around 3:37pm!!

You look great!

erin said...

April 27th
9 lbs
21 in.

:)

Brie said...

May 1st 2012
Weight: 9 lbs 1 oz.
Length: 21 in.

ps you look fab in that blue shirt.