Friday, July 29, 2011

Unfit for duty

Somehow, today I hurt my back. I'm not really sure when it happened, but it was between my taking Adam out of his car seat and putting him into the grocery cart. Unfortunately, a temporary hold has been put on quilting and sewing until I can bend over my desk again.

I thought I would share this quilt top with you, though, so you won't get bored and leave me.


I'm sewing it for my friend, Erin to help them raise money for their adoption from the Congo. She has opened a shop on etsy called Dandelion Dream where she is selling hand dyed and stamped onesies and tees for the whole family. The profits go to fund their adoption and the shirts are very reasonably priced. If you have a minute and $16 you should stop by her shop and buy one for your kid, grandkid, or yourself! You can also go to her blog Tiny Twist Creative and read about the beginning of their adoption journey and all the other fun crafty stuff she has on there. She's even giving away one of her shirts right now on her site!

1 comment:

erin said...

Thanks Liz, your awesome! Love this quilt top!!