Friday, June 10, 2011

Another crop of goodness

I'm just in love with these prints from Sarah Jane and I'm not sure if I've been living under a rock and everybody else knows about her, so I'm taking a leap of faith and sharing just in case you don't. She has some gorgeous and fun fabric releasing this summer, so keep an eye out for it. In her etsy shop are prints, paper dolls, journals, stationary, and printable puppets. I already set up the Fat Quarter Shop and Hawthorne Threads to email me when it becomes available. This stuff is seriously swoon-worthy:
 Calendar prints
Family tree print- this is also going to be a panel design in her fabric line, so you can make a cute family tree wall hanging and embroider in your family names. It's a pink fabric and I wish she had also made a boy-friendly option, but I will probably get it none-the-less.

 Sweet journal, I'm thinking about getting this for Adam. I had a tiny blue journal when I was young (before I could write) and I would scribble and draw in it. At night I would read the stories I'd "written" to my mom. The pages were the same, but each time I told a story it was different.

 I have this mermaid thing right now.

She has an adorable kit to make your own Peter and the Wolf puppet theatre!

All of the photos are from her etsy shop, found here. I can't wait to get my paws on those fabrics, especially the "Over the Fence" collection! There are quite a few downloads on her blog, so definitely check it out.

2 comments:

erin said...

I love Sarah Jane illustrations. I'm going to check out her fabrics!

ella@lifeologia said...

Oh these are so precious ;)