Friday, March 18, 2011

Dotty Delight Fabric Bundle


The next bundle is a hodge podge of black/white and red/white polka dot prints, and also an unused cut of a tiny floral with red, green and black. The smallest cut is the tiny red/white dot and it's about 4-5" long, but the whole width of the bolt (if that makes sense?). The others are all at least 6"x 6", most are much larger. We'll close this giveaway off on Tuesday. If this bundle isn't to your liking, spread it around to your friends! I still have a few more to go.

The winner of the previous bundle was Sara (I believe is her name) from Hillwards, a lovely gardening blog. Beautiful photos, especially of the pastures and hills!

Please, please, remember to leave your email or a link to your blog so I can track you down if you win! Thanks, lovelies!

13 comments:

Carol said...

I likes me some polka dots!
cbadaracco@gmail.com

JuneBug said...

Hi Lizzie! Oh this bundle is so Minnie Mouse! I love it. If you don't want to count me because I won the first bundle that's OK... but if you do that's OK too!

Also wanted to let you know you can link up your giveaways at http://www.craftbuds.com/giveaway-roundup/

if you like!

Lizzie Brown said...

Thanks for the heads up, June!

Mary @ Bugglebee Handmade said...

Cute blog, just became a follower! Thanks for linking up to Craft Buds, that's how I found you!

marij4 (at) gmail (dot) com

Cassandra {Sleeping or Sewing} said...

Polka dots are always fun!

Erica {B is for Boy} said...

Thanks for telling my about this- I LOVE fabric! bisforboy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carla said...

I'd love some dots... just found your blog and am a new follower. :)

Lori said...

Those are darling! (I just found you through craft buds too)

Pondering said...

What a wonderful blog. It inspires me to get going on mine. I will start today...maybe:) I would love some dots in my stash for a cute baby quilt.

christy said...

i love fabric
yanuzo@hotmail.com

qltmom9 said...

OH, those are sweet!
I'd love to win.

gill said...

Cute dotty fabrics!

robin said...

I am a big fan of red! Love those dots, too!