Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh Adam...

I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot. Here's today's "Oh Adam" moment:

While fixing lunch, Adam crawled into the kitchen (a place he isn't usually allowed) and over to our dog's water bowl and splashes his hands in it. No big deal; he always heads straight for that thing. So I say gently, but sternly, "No, Adam. Don't put your hands in Spencer's bowl." He takes his hands out, looks at me out of the corner of his eye (I wonder where he got that from) with a sly smile, and dunks his face into the water bowl. When he lifted his face out of the water he was, obviously, dripping wet with a huge grin and one single black dog-jowl slobber strand on his cheek. I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, Adam..." I guess I should have been more specifically general about exactly what body parts aren't allowed in the bowl; namely all of them.

Our favorite little Sneak.

Check out this new giveaway from Little Bird Vintage Designs!

PS- I would also like to add that it has been four years, to the day, since my friends and I made this video, changing our lives forever.

3 comments:

An Army Family said...

Kids totally do that. They look for every out possible, they test your boundaries in ways you can't even imagine. But hey it's all part of the adventure. :) One of those things that you have to turn your head to laugh so they don't see it and think it's ok. :)

Lizzie Brown said...

He's a crazy little booger, fo sho.

BETHandCHRIS said...

Bahaha. We had a similar incident, though Noah did not dunk his head in the water - rather he picked up the whole bowl and slung it across the floor. My "Oh Noah" may have been padded with a four letter word or two - he just moves so damn fast.
So funny. And Adam is too dang cute...