- Sew Adam some fabric balls with bells in them
- Sew lederhosen (which I would like to incorporate into my shop; what do you think?) for Adam's Halloween digs
- Come up with another boy's option for the shop (a t-shirt with something awesome sewn on?, possibly those lederhosen?)
- Divide my fabric by projects
- Figure out a storage solution for all the fabric so it's not spread out on the dining room table (Ikea!) and so we can actually eat there.
- Make a wreath for the front door (check back for this tutorial!)
- Finish reading Pagan Christianity
- Deep clean the bathrooms. We're talking like, hour long cleaning session where I emerge from the bathrooms smelling like Lysol for 3 days
- Take Adam and Spencer on walks twice a week, for everybody's sake
- Match bulk batches of lunch options for T. I'm thinking chili, chicken and rice, tomato bisque- anyone have good recipes to share?
It's not very long, but I'm already fighting the urge to procrastinate just looking at it.
What are your goals for October?