Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just for boys

As a mom to a little boy I have grown to accept that there will always way better clothes/toys/accessories offered for girls than boys. I have no idea why this is, but it's just a fact.

That is why I offer to you, my friends, a collection of boyish treasures (click there for the whole list). For babies, toddlers, and school age ruffians and rogues alike, this hodge podge of t-shirts, sweatshirts, toys, shoes and more are 100% man (ahem- I mean boy).

So go ahead, have a gander. And if you're looking for a gift for the little monster in your life, consider buying one of these items and supporting a mom/crafter like myself!

(from small fly)
(from my shop, Love, Lizzie)

PS- I just added a new skirt to the shop. It's ready to ship and SO precious. I wish I were five. Check it out here!


1 comment:

erin said...

I saw this skirt the other day & love it. Noah loves his cape. Its the perfect boy dress-up. :-)