Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink enough?



Here's a peek at a Camille skirt I just finished for a flower girl for my future sister-in-law's wedding this month. I hope she loves it as much as I do (I mean, if I were a little girl)! I really like comparing this one to the original Camille (which was made with all cotton fabrics); it really shows off the versatility of the design.

Also, and this is big news to nobody but me, I made my first sale on Etsy today! So thanks for everyone for the support and spreading the word!

And now I would like those little elves that helped out the Shoemaker to stop by my house tonight while I sleep soundly in my bed and clean my house before peeps get here for T's birthday partay tomorrow. If anybody sees them, please send them my way.



I will leave you with this picture of our carrot-topped baby boy. Zing!


Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

Sae said...

Congrats on your SALE Liz!!!! That's so awesome :D