Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family Photos

In case you didn't catch the album on my facebook page, I thought I'd post some of the lovely photos Erin Wallace took of our family!

You can see on her blog that she is seriously talented in photography and design, so we did a little swap. She received the original Camille skirt for her little girl, as well as a table runner and matching napkins, all made out of a duvet she found at a thrift store, and I received these gorgeous pictures she took of us in Poway Park.

Here are some of my favorites:





I think I got the better end of the deal, but either way I really love the "swap" idea. Isn't it such a nice way to get special things? With the holidays coming up, I challenge you to attempt at least one swap for a unique gift for a loved one.

What can you do/make that can be traded?

Check out the Handmade Holiday 2010 button to the right to see other folks who've decided to go handmade for this holiday season!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

LOVE the photos! They're amazing!! What a nice treat. :) And, love the swap idea! Will have to keep that one in mind. :)

Sae said...

Swapping sounds awesome. I think I want to try to be in the craft and bake sale at school this year, but I don't really know what I could sell. Do you have any ideas?

erin said...

I'm partial to the one of you and Adam spinning too. :-) I'm starting my handmade list now that Cami's party is over. Love swapping. Camille absolutely loves that skirt. :-)