Thursday, August 12, 2010

Etsy store

Thanks to your encouraging feedback, I've decided to open that Etsy shop! I'm really excited and I have lots of ideas for girl's skirts bubbling in my brain. I think my niche is going to be the "$24 skirt". All my skirts will be $24. I like that price, I feel like it is neither too high, or too low, and I know you would definitely pay more for a similar custom creation anywhere else, so that should give me an advantage (I hope!).

Once I get it established I'm thinking of adding capes

I'm going to start making some samples for pictures. If you would like to purchase one of these sample skirts I will give you a $10 discount just for helping me start out!

I'm also thinking about doing a giveaway and since I have such a small reader base you probably have a pretty good chance of winning!

If you'd like to reserve a "sample" skirt, please leave a comment with your email and I will contact you for details (what colors you would like it to be, which style, etc.). I have four styles right now, so sample skirts are limited.


Thanks for your sunny encouragement. I hope this works. Keep a lookout for skirt designs, and I'll let you guys know when my shop is open!

2 comments:

BETHandCHRIS said...

Love it. You are my hero for getting your Etsy on... folks have suggested that I look into it but I am very overwhelmed and intimidated. Let me know how it goes...
Too bad Noah is a boy or I would be all over those skirts...
Good luck, friend!

erin said...

I'll definitely for a skirt sample put my name in for a skirt sample. $10 bucks off is awesome! I'm loving Camille's fave skirt. I'm going to have pics taken of us as a family this weekend. I'm having her wear the skirt and I'll make sure to get you those photos if you want them.

Yay!