Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you give a little girl for her birthday?

Something pink, purple, shiny, and poofy, of course!

When I was a little girl, my mom sewed us dress up skirts that were used from year to year. We pretended to be princesses, fairies, ballerinas, and all combinations of the three with the same few skirts with a tiara or wings thrown on.

The bag was actually an afterthought. I realized I didn't have anything to wrap the skirt in!

The skirt is reversible (purple on the other side, and in between it's full of fluffy yellow tulle!) and the bag is lined.

Do you have a princess who needs this set for her pretend playtime? Let me know! I can make it in just about any color scheme.

2 comments:

erin said...

Super cute Liz!!

Lizzie Brown said...

Thanks Erin!

I'm working on Cami's right now!