Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sounds of Summer

While I sew, paint and do little projects and chores around the house I like to have some music playing. It makes me forget how much time I've spent doing things I have to do so I can move on to things I want to do. My favorite playlist right now is a lot of older songs covered by current artists. I'm really diggin' it and I think you will, too. Checkitout:

"Everyday" Rogue Wave

"Creep" Ingrid Michaelson

"Lollipop" Ben Kweller

"All I Have To Do Is Dream" The Dandy Warhols

"Mr. Sandman" Oranger

"Words of Love" Jessica Lea Mayfield

"You Really Got A Hold On Me" She & Him (remember Zooey Deschanel from the Will Ferrell movie, "Elf"? This is her!)
"I Should Have Known Better" She & Him
"Maneater" The Bird and the Bee

"I'm Into Something Good" The Bird and the Bee
"I Love How You Love Me" Camera Obscura

"I'm Your Puppet" Yo La Tengo

"Heaven" Brandi Carlile

What are your favorite songs this summer? Share the sonic love!

No comments: