Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shopping and a little bit of Sadness

Oh my gosh, you guys, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about today. Why? Because today I am going shopping! More importantly, I'm going shopping without a baby! AND I'm going to the fancy mall! Don't worry, Tom; I'll come home... sometime.

The gown that I made turned out to be about two sizes too big; I guess that's what I get for sewing while working out. Not such a bad problem to have, though. So me and my sister-in-law are hitting up Fashion Valley Mall to scope out some new possibilities and I'm totally getting a Wetzel's Pretzel. Goodness glaciers I love those things.

Maybe I will post some of my favorites from the day and you can help me decide? I'm so picky about clothes and a fresh pair of eyes always helps.

On another note, today Adam is officially weaned. I'm happy that he and I can have a little more freedom, but I'm also just a touch heartbroken. My baby doesn't need me as much anymore. Nursing was our sweet, soft, cuddly time. Now he's making fart noises for fun and trying to climb all over everything. Let the typical male behavior begin. My baby has turned into a boy.

2 comments:

Sae said...

Whutdjewget? Whutdjewget?

Lizzie Brown said...

I didn't get anything. I'm going to try to make another one.