Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Bug,

I underestimated you and I'm sorry. In my mind you're still a new baby and new babies don't play with big toys. Four months old and you're already making your way around a room to get what you want. You laugh at burps and farts and fart and burp noises. When you wake up from naps there is always a little morning wood going on. You are definitely boy-brained.

As I was watching you roll and crawl today I realized I don't have an infant anymore, I have a baby boy and he's growing up quickly. In an effort to keep up with you I have often left dishes go unwashed in the sink, laundry pile up, and the coffee table get more cluttered than my craft basket (which I haven't touched in months). I'm glad your daddy doesn't mind these little messes. I'm glad you don't mind our farts.

Going on five months and we love you even more every day.

Your Proud Mommy

1 comment:

erin said...

What a little cutie, glad he's playing in that.