Saturday, March 27, 2010

There is Something Very Wonderful about a Bunny

I have had a lot of people ask me if I "mind" that Bug looks like Sir. Mind? Am I supposed to be upset that my son looks like the most wonderful and handsome man that I know? (That is why I married him after all. That, and the money.) I have comprised a list of reasons why this does not bother me:

1. I like the way Sir looks.

2. As soon as a baby is born, relatives immediately dissect his face. "Oh! He has my father's nose/his mother's eyes/uncle's mouth/my great-Aunt's daughter's son's color hair!" It's a baby. His face will change a ridiculous amount. And if Bug has to look like either Sir or me, I would rather it be Sir. Bug is a boy, after all.

and 3. He may not look like me, but something tells me we have more in common than meets the eye...

4 comments:

Stephen and Sarah said...

I hope his bunny doesn't run away.

Lizzie Brown said...

me too.

michlez said...

I like his animal themed PJs, they're awesome.

erin said...

Very sweet! Looking forward to seeing you Saturday. I'm bringing some of Noah's hand-me-downs.