Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Newest Members of the San Diego Zoo


What a fun day! It had been too long since we'd seen the Wallaces and I'm so glad they're in San Diego now. Cami kept leaning into Bug's stroller and whispering, "He's so tute!"

Somedays I can't wait until Bug is old enough to run around and talk with us, but mostly I try to remind myself that these days while he depends on us for everything are special. He can't say "no" or run away in Target and he's not a picky eater (for lack of options). He just wants to be with us and smile with us and I love it.

We can't wait to go back and walk around whenever we want. Bug liked the llamas.

3 comments:

erin said...

It was so great to see you guys! Cami just loved Adam. She kept talking about him yesterday. Lets do the zoo or get coffee and go walking soon!

BTW, I agree that your moments are so special right now, and they fly by so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Lizzie, I am enjoying your blog sooo very much!! Love sharing the moments, reading your writings is like talking to you in person!
:) Tracy(from Maine) n' of course your Mom's work!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Fun!! Yes, enjoy the baby stage. :) Mine are 2 and 4 and it can be hard to keep up with them! ;) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to enter my Giveaway. Hope you'll stop by again sometime. :)