Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Maternity Shoot with Stephanie from Fox Hollow


I'm sending out a ginormous "HOLLA!" to Stephanie from Fox Hollow Photography today. Last night she posted a preview of our maternity shoot and I am so in love with these pictures!

You can click here to check out our post in her blog, or head over to facebook to view a few more pics through the link on my wall or via Fox Hollow Photography's page.

I wasn't going to have professional maternity photos done, but when I saw Stephanie's talent with our in-laws portraits, I lost control.

When I told Stephanie a little bit about us, we both agreed that a normal San Diegan beach shoot simply would not do. Instead we met up at a nickel arcade and then went to a canyon preserve for some California landscaping. We only won 83 tickets at the arcade, the equivalent of three rolls of Smarties or two spider rings, so we'll have to go back.

Also in the good news department: my midwife is going to help us try to get Bug out before Sir leaves. If everything goes according to plan, we should have our little boy Wednesday or Thursday next week! It's so crazy that he's right around the corner. Yesterday I had my first nesting freak-out in which I cleaned the tub three times (although that was partly because I liked to watch the colored foam change) while Sir tackled the kitchen (he's so patient with me). My new BFF:
I love you, Kaboom with Oxiclean. And you, too, babe.

No comments: