Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bug's Room Coming Together

So after moving from Virginia to San Diego, finding a house in record time, painting over the ugly purple walls (seriously, like plum purple, ek), and getting all our stuff moved in, I seem to have misplaced my camera's upload cable. Sae wanted some pics, and this is the room that is most finished, and honestly, my favorite, so here are some wonderful quality photobooth pics of the nursery.

Ignore the piles of clothes needing laundering. The map is going to hang over the reading area, and my paintings are going over the crib. I just haven't figured out how to put them up there since they're not framed. Good news is, we now have everything we need for him to come! So feel free to pop on out anytime, little guy; the sooner the better!

Better pictures to come when I get it all put away. I pinky promise!

Also, start casting your votes for when you think Bug will show up. He's due January 8. I'll post the guesses in a side box on the blog and we can see who comes closest! I'm sticking with December 31.

1 comment:

An Army Family said...

If they are quite sure about your conception/due date - January 10.

If not, then January 5.