Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brooke's Wedding

The day (and especially the bride) was gorgeous and fun. I'm so glad we got to go!


After a lot of stressing about nothing, I think her bouquet turned out pretty swell. It's a composite Casablanca lily, so go ahead and "ooh, ahh"; this was definitely not your typical bridal flower bunch.
I used eight or nine lilies, gluing the petals in individually and adding feathers and extra stamens to make it fun. The urge to apply glitter arose, but I suppressed it. Old craft habits die hard.

Her beach black and white theme was downright stunning with the blue ocean in the background. I can't wait to see the professional photos that Erynn's husband took. They are going to be amazing! In the meantime, you can check out photos of friends and family on facebook (if you're friends with Brooke or Justin). If not, here is a link to my album.

Brooke and Justin: let the adventure begin!

No comments: