Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Review

To check out more pics from the Mother's Day floral seminar, click here.

I woke up earlier yesterday morning than I would if I had to go to work. I dropped off Bahama Mama at the venue and then Tom drove me to Enterprise to pick up my rental car by 9AM for the next however many days until Tom leaves or I hear back from the insurance company. That's right folks, your truly quite possibly totaled her car. But in the meantime I get to drive this sweet piece of machinery:


Kerchow!

We also went to see Tom's next ship, USS Freedom, which happened to be in the neighborhood. Tom wouldn't let me take a picture of it, so this will have to do.

2 comments:

Sae said...

I think you should enter this contest: http://www.instructables.com/contest/mothersday09/

Why didn't Tom want you to take a pic of it?

Lizzie Brown said...

You can't take pictures of US ships in ports. It's a security thing.