Friday, March 6, 2009

Okay, so I did clean my room. Like, two weeks ago. But my camera upload cable has disappeared into the abyss that is my coffee table/camp trunk. I can't find it anywhere. So I have these great pictures of my new curtains and duvet, but no way to show them to you. Sorry. Just visualize those photos down there as striped curtains and a colorblock duvet. You'd have the general idea.

Also on my camera are pictures of a painted canvas I am working on. It's going to be my makeshift headboard. I hate the bare white wall above the bed. With passion.

In other news, I am still running on a two week sickness streak. What is up with this VABch weather? How does one defend one's self against it's rapidly changing temperatures and humidity levels? It's driving my immune system crazy.


1 comment:

Sae said...

Painted canvas? Is it a solid color, or a "painting?" Hope you get to feeling better. :]

The word verification is "mutkin."
I just thought that was kinda weird. Cause it's like a word.