Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Fuzzular Friday winner was Sarah and I'll tell you why:

1. appropriate use of lolcats internet lingo
2. vampire content

End of subject.

Also in the news, today (the 22nd) is my four-month anniversary. YAY for socially unrecognized and insignificant personal holidays!

Confession: Whenever T is gone, I read Hans Christian Andersen and the Brothers Grimm fairy tales until I fall asleep.

My all-time favorite fairy tales are Rapunzel and The Handless Maiden. In fact, I tried to convince T to name our future hypothetical daughter Rapunzel but he said it was too weird. So I threw it out with my other rejected name ideas, which include, but are not limited to: Strawberry, Jack West, anything ending in A or D, Bear North (teehee), Freya, and Oliver (apparently it's too "gay").

You should definitely read The Handless Maiden. I'm going to induce amputee nightmares in my children with it :) My India version is way better. Just ask Sae.

My barely related design that should have won on Threadless:
Just thought I'd complain about it once more.

1 comment:

Sae said...

Yeah, I pretty much knew I was going to win.

And your India version IS awesome.