Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wide Open Spaces

I've had my eye on buying some wall clings for a long time now. Since we rent, and there's no telling when we'll get stationed somewhere halfway around the world, mine is the frustration of not putting too much effort into our house. So I try to channel my efforts to the spaces inside the house. These little suckers are perfect.



Etsy is teaming with them. The vendor who make these is Michelle Christina. I want to get the paper airplanes.

And then there's blik, which features clings inspired by Nintendo and Threadless. You can set up your apartment to look like an entire level from Super Mario Bros. Check it out.

6 comments:

An Army Family said...

Doooooo it. That's what we've always done for the baby in our apartments, is little jungle animal clings in his room and bathroom. They're so fun!! Speaking of which, when will we see pictures of your house?! You have to take "before" pictures before fun projects!

Lizzie Brown said...

oh, you're right! can i make them clean before pictures? i'm actually working on the dining room today, that was going to be my post.

Sae said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see pictures of your clings, Liz. I think there are some that are even reusable. I heart that paper airplanes one!

An Army Family said...

Yeah definitely, all the babies' ones are reusable, although he just got some new ones for the new house, I don't know if they're reusable or not.

Liz, it depends on who "they" are in terms of the cleaning and whether you can make "them" do anything. :) I'm sure your place looks great!

Lizzie Brown said...

they and them were in reference to the rooms. i said it in my mind, but didn't type it out. can i clean the rooms before i post pictures of them? is what i meant to say, and it was more of a rhetorical question than anything. i'm so scatterbrained.

An Army Family said...

It's all good. :)